CREATING TOMORROW TOGETHER
Join our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Want to work for a company that values sustainability and community? Join our Graduate Trainee Programme and get your career off to a strong start. Hear from some of our most recent joiners!
For all roles, we require you to have achieved, or be on track to achieve a 2:2 Second Honours degree or equivalent. You don’t need previous experience; however, a small number of roles do require you to have a built environment qualification, or RICS accredited degree. This specific requirement will be detailed in the job details. Please note that some roles do require you to possess a full driving licence on commencement of the Programme, to enable you to travel to site as part of your role.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme is a minimum of two years in duration and will give you on the job experience and the technical knowledge to succeed. You will be supported by an experienced mentor and line manager, alongside the Early Careers team dedicated to supporting you throughout your journey with us. You will receive a structured development plan tailored to you, providing you with an industry recognised qualification, clear career pathway and development opportunities.
For those of you joining us without a built environment or RICS accredited degree, you’ll start by working toward a Level 4 qualification in either Building Services, Site Supervisor or Quantity Surveying to provide you with a good base knowledge of our industry. You’ll then have the opportunity to continue on your journey to Chartership with either the CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building), CIBSE (Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers) or RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) depending on your role. If you already have a built environment or RICS accredited degree, then upon joining you’ll have the opportunity to work towards Chartership.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme offers:
- A career opportunity in construction, whatever your degree
- Support with Professional qualifications and chartership Accreditation
- Experience and knowledge across every department and discipline
- Structured training to help you in every aspect of your career
- Fantastic opportunities to work on all kinds of projects (including the multi-million-pound ones!)
- Professional mentorship and guidance
- Innovation, opportunity and variety
Once all elements of the programme have been successfully completed you will be promoted off the scheme into an Assistant Manager level role.
- Competitive industry salary
- Private medical insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Car allowance or company car
- Health & wellness programme
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Industry leading family leave policies
- Volunteering days
Many of our Graduate Trainees enjoy long, successful careers with us. The opportunities are endless – and your earning potential can be too.
Just bring a passion for the built environment and motivation to learn.